100 Words Challenge

I drop into the black hole when I travel in the universe with my spaceship, suddenly I come to a weird planet in which 4 silly and gray hyenas live. They all have miserable experiences, one with no ear, one with no feet, one with no eye and the last one is extremely fat. I feel sympathy with them and decided to give them food. However, I just brought 3 sandwiches. So, I told the first hyena to hear the sound I make, second one to run very fast, third one to looking for my key and the last one to climb a tree. If they successfully do that, it can get a sandwich. It is really a pity that no one did, so I eat all of the sandwiches.

3 thoughts on “100 Words Challenge

1. Oh, your character is so mean! I did not expect that ending, which is a good thing. Your story shows some imagination and the twist at the end is effective.

In the future, you might want to vary your sentence structure and length a little: using short sentences can create a sense of drama and action in a story.

I look forward to reading more of your entries.
    Mrs T.

2. Really great!
    It’s funny too!
    I like how you ate the sandwiches yourself!
    🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

3. Hi Jack,

Your 100WC is so imaginative. You also clearly planned it very carefully. This helped me think about what was going to happen which is another reason your twist at the end was so good and funny. Well done. Next time, just check your story through to make sure all your writing is in the same tense. Thanks!