100 words challenge

Born in an aristocratic house, his name was Jack. When he was six, he started to study math, business, literature, and how to act like a noble man. He was smart and kind of successful in politics and business, helping his family welcome a golden age.

But he was bored. He travelled in a big ship, visiting different unknown islands with only his wife. But the ferocious wind crashed the ship, sweeping him away.

Seventeen years later, a misterious and lone pirate on the high seas, he constantly looked through the edge of the sky, searching for his lost love.

3 thoughts on “100 words challenge

1. You spelled traveled wrong in second paragraph. I also would have token the reader in a bit more, because it was more on the boring side than exciting.

2. Kendra, I’m Jack’s teacher.

First of all, if you can’t say anything positive, we would prefer you didn’t say anything at all.

Secondly, “travelled” is, in fact, spelt correctly.

Whilst I appreciate you taking the time to read this entry and make a comment, which I have approved in this instance so that I can reply, please don’t make negative comments on the entries of other people in the 100 word challenge: it’s about encouraging writing. What you have said amounts to cyber bullying and it will not be tolerated.

Mrs Taynton – Team 100WC
    Leman International School
    Chengdu, China

3. I like I would be bored doing the same thing over and over again. But I would love to be as educated and rich as him. It’s a shame he got lost at sea. And lost his true love.